1) Please register to create an account by BT MyDonate: Click here to register
2) Visit our BT MyDonate page: https://mydonate.bt.com/charities/ukimpeterborough.
3) Click ‘Donate now’.
4) Select ‘regular’ from the drop-down box and click on one of the buttons to specify your donation amount or insert your own amount (minimum donation is £2.00) in the ‘Other’ box. Please note: Your first payment will be taken on the day you set up your recurring monthly donation. All future payments will be taken monthly, from the date you specify.
5) Select the relevant Gift Aid button (if you are a UK tax payer, Gift Aid increases the value of donations to charities by allowing them to reclaim basic rate tax on your donation – this doesn’t cost you anything).
6) The ‘Card owner details’ section will already be populated with your name and address details so you won’t need to add these again unless the payment card you are using belongs to someone else, in which case, their details will need to be added.
7) Tick the box if you are happy to be contacted by the charities you donate to.
8) Your donation amount will be displayed at the bottom of the screen.
9) Click on ‘Next step’ and the payment screen will pop up.
10) Choose a card (payment card names will be displayed if you already have card details stored with MyDonate and you will only need to enter your 3-digit code found on the back of your card) or click on ‘New card’ and fill in the details if you want to use an alternative card. If you want to save your new card (saving you time if you want to use this card again in the future), just give it a name and when you’re ready, click on ‘Pay now’. Note: You can save up to 5 cards on MyDonate.
11) You will see a screen containing a summary of your donation. You can click on ‘My account’ in the top right of your screen to return to your account homepage or click on ‘Logout’.
12) You will also receive a confirmation e-mail containing details of the donation you have just made, along with details of future monthly recurring donations